12 Weekly targeted one-on-one sessions exploring your relationship with food and yourself using Mind Body Nutrition © Principles and the Dynamic Eating Psychology Approach ©.
What we will do in our time together…
- Identify and target the negative stuff you are saying to yourself every day and blow that trash-talking right out of the water!
- Identify the role stress plays in your life and in your body and how it’s affecting your body’s ability to digest food. We’ll work to start reducing it as much as possible.
- You’ll get some solid and sound nutritional guidelines that we will incorporate into your lifestyle. And, we’ll do what works for you…not for what works for me or Jim-Bob down the street. Cuz, he ain’t you and you ain’t him!
- Find ways to get you back into your body through discovering what moves you inside and out. Using body awareness tools, you will discover what movement feeds you physically and emotionally. Once there, you, my friend, are gonna get moving but on YOUR terms and not anyone else’s.
What you get…
Unlimited email support during the twelve weeks we work together.
- Personalized exercises and “homework” that will help you “lock in” all that we cover in our time together.
- Nutritional support and guidance using sound nutritional principles.
- A balanced approach to eating that works around your lifestyle and not around a pre-planned, “one size fits all” meal plan or “diet”.
So, why work with me?
- I am a Certified Eating Psychology Coach which is a fancy title for the training I have done in the psychology behind the challenges around weight-loss, body image, binge eating, digestion and so much more.
- I have walked the walk! For the last three years, I have lost over 80lbs. I have learned what it is to go from hating and ignoring your body to truly loving it in all of its imperfect glory.
- I ask the deep questions, the hard questions and the questions the cut right to the heart of what is holding you back.
- I hold a sacred space for you to uncover and discover your own unique and powerful relationship with yourself and eating.
*Sessions can be done over phone/Skype. In-person sessions can be arranged within Vancouver, BC, Canada